Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tires that are more badass than you

So, these tires haven't really beaten Hunter Bishop, per se, but I feel that they deserve a note in the glorious pages of reference. Here at carsthatbeathunterbishop.blogspot.com, we have a special love for awesome tires. It started, unfortunately, (fortunately?) when I bought a Miata that had the chink-chonkiest tires we had ever seen.

Photobucket

After the Miata I found a set of Arizonians on my Subaru and even put a Primewell on my Miata on accident. We proceeded to find the awesomeness of LeMans tires, Road Huggers, Triangles, Ling Longs, Brigadiers, Dominators and a whole lot more that we can't seem to remember. So we give you a question. What is your favorite Chi-Com brand tire?

1 comment:

  1. I love Primewells. Because we sell them at Firestone. Cheap Hankooks are also amazing. Like Futuras!!! We sold those at Pep Boys.

    Over all though, the Sunny High Performance Tyres are proabbly the best.

    Certainly not these amazing Michelin race slicks that were being used at the Ferrari Challenge.

    ReplyDelete